CIS Bad warm idle/Who built this car???

'79 MK1 1.6 CIS.  The car runs bad at idle when EITHER
the car warms up OR when I allow the car to sit
outside of the garage in the sun. If the car is cool
it runs PERFECT. I pretty much know I need to test the
thermotime switch & the differential pressure
regulator.  Any other suggestions?  I haven't found
any vacuum leaks either.  Fuel filter is new.  Bah!
Also... I keep wondering about this car's history.  I
*think* Aaron somebody owned this car.  Daun?  I want
to know more about where it came from and who built it
and everything I can find out.  Wait till you guys see
this beotch when I'm done painting it WHITE.  I can't
wait!  Anywho...

Thanks in advance.

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco - Mk1 Window Rubber WANTED.
95Pathfinder(FOR SALE 59k, blue, 4x2, mechanically perfect, NEW tires/brakes/AC)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87 <temporarily>
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith