Re: 1/4 mile results

>took all the garbage out of the back (tools/spare/useless sub box, etc.)
>disconnected the full throttle switch to allow the O2 sensor to monitor the
>fuel mixture even at full throttle (as opposed to ignoring the O2 signal
>above 4K @ full throttle and going to open loop) **(big thanks to dave
>bonhoff, tuner extrordinaire, for having a melon that can figure this kinda
>shit out - it's lost on me)**

Have you done some sort of runs with this to see if it is faster with the
switch disconnected? It is there for a good reason from the factory. With
less than full throttle, the mixture should alternate between lean and
rich, and it uses the O2 sensor as feedback to know how to do this. At full
throttle, it should go to richer than stoichiometric, which is what you
need for maximum power. And the O2 sensor is useless when it is trying to
go richer than stoichiometric, which is why the O2 sensor is ignored for
full throttle. At least this is the theory for how the ECU should work.

  What you are doing should make the mixture leaner than what is needed for
maximum power. Which is why I am curious if you have found different
results in reality with this setup.

Brad