Re: Spark Plug wires? (joke)

WAIT RIGHT THERE LITTLE CAMPER, YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE THE AWESOME (gag)
AUTOTECH (blech...stinky) 10.WHO GIVES A FUCK mm WIRES! TURN YOUR RIDE
INTO A BAD CHARIOT WITH THESE AMAZING "DO NOTHING" PLUG WIRES. AUTOTECH'S
NEW WIRES ARE REVOLUTIONARY IN DESIGN AND P P P PPP PERFORMANCE! (oh god)
DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND AND DO NOT READ OUR OLD CATALOG WHICH STATED "7mm IS
ALL YOU NEED". WE WERE INSAAAAAAANE!

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE MIRACLE WIRES ARE STILL NOT AS GOOD AS
THOSE NOLOGY ONES. I MEAN REALLY, THAT WAS JUST PURE GENIUS PUTTING A
METAL SHROUD AROUND SOMETHING THAT HAS AN ELECTRICAL CURRENT RUNNING
THROUGH IT. "GIVE THE SPARK A PATH OF LESSER RESISTANCE" I GUESS. (blahg)
YEAH, AND "BUILD MODEL AIRPLANES" SAID THE FAIRY...well I'm not buyin'
it!

AUTOTECH...we're tops with our prices!

Eric Ellis
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun. (+)

The above rant was intended for immature audiences or those with a since
of humor.