Re: [non-roc] passat waterpump q's

On Wed,  9 Aug 2000 07:13:54 -0400 "Bill Collins" <photo@intrex.net> wrote

>I have a simple rule on this sort of thing (at least on a car that I
>plan to keep for a while):

Aha.  Also stated as:

	 "Do I want to be here again?"

  A rule that was suggested to me (thanks, Brett) when I did my 16v
conversion.  If it's gonna be a huge PITA to replace later, why not
do it when you can touch it and get a tool on it without having to
contort into uncomfortable and biomechanically impossible positions?

| Jim Jarrett                                                       |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |