Re: MK2 Roof Mouldings

>   count me in for a pair or two. i know of a couple
> in the 'yard that
> might be decent. however, does anyone know if
> there'd be problems if
> they were simply filled in and painted over?

I asked the guy at the body shop if that could be done
and he told me that it can't because those points are
where there are welds for the car to be held together.

And there was something else about flexing that he
mentioned, so it didn't sound like a good idea. This
is what the guy told me though; what do I know?!!?! :)

=====
Paul Maione
87 Scirocco 16v
86 Scirocco