Re: Waterjam 2000 needed more Sciroccos!

>Plus I was hoping to meet a few listers,  I actually wanted to turn around
>after a saw a black scirocco from Washington driving up when I was heading
>down, but I don't think I could have made it up the mountain again....

I was there... I'm part of Vorsicht... I was sitting under the tent with all
the trophies all day. Y'know... the girl wearing the baseball cap?  Andeee
and Shannon came up too.... btw, my 'rocco (mars red 84) was voted best club
car.

So at least a 'rocco got something :)

Marie