Re: Waterjam 2000 needed more Sciroccos!

I wasn't too happy with the show...at least with the scirocco
representation.

I felt I should have entered mine after seeing only a couple on
display....plus it sounds like pretty good odds of winning if I had
(seeing I'd be the only one)....but the drive up the mountain killed me.
My clutch has been slipping on hills for a little while and I was afraid I
was not going to make it to the top.    man that would have sucked.

Plus I was hoping to meet a few listers,  I actually wanted to turn around
after a saw a black scirocco from Washington driving up when I was heading
down, but I don't think I could have made it up the mountain again....

I think my car has a phobia about car shows, two years ago on my way to
SIR some electrical gremlin appear and I died on the side of the highway
just outside Renton.

Jeff.

oh well hope to see some folks at the great Canadian bug show in
Coquitlam, BC in  a couple of weeks.

"Marie Laugesen" <marie@blaze.ca>
Sent by: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
08/07/2000 01:55 PM