Re: EM Sport

>Hey there all -
>
>	Well, my 16v now has a downpipe that actually works on it, so
>I don't sound like a really sickly V8 anymore. Unfortunately, while
>removing the downpipe I found that I had broken BOTH swaybar
>brackets (don't ask me how that works.) From what I understand EM
>Sport sells a really upgraded version that they guarantee, etc.
>Anyone have a contact number for them? I could use those brackets
>really quick here, cuz I'm driving the car minus the swaybar and
>it's really not good... heh heh.
>

>				Thanks guys,
>
>					Ben Patterson, '86 16v

Links to EM Sport on scirocco.org.

I have the brackets, they really work.  I broke about 5 brackets (4
Autotech stainless straps and at least 1 stock).  The only 'issue' I
have ever had with the EM Sport pieces is that I've lost one of the
hex bolts (since replaced).  My car is well known for throwing out
'extra' nuts and bolts though...probably the vibrations (also since
fixed...story to come).

It may sound strange, but I could always tell when one of my front
brackets broke as the car didn't seem to turn in as well, and felt
a bit 'looser' in the corners.

==Brett