EM Sport

Hey there all -

	Well, my 16v now has a downpipe that actually works on it, so
I don't sound like a really sickly V8 anymore. Unfortunately, while
removing the downpipe I found that I had broken BOTH swaybar brackets
(don't ask me how that works.) From what I understand EM Sport sells
a really upgraded version that they guarantee, etc. Anyone have a
contact number for them? I could use those brackets really quick
here, cuz I'm driving the car minus the swaybar and it's really not
good... heh heh.

				Thanks guys,

					Ben Patterson, '86 16v

Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Try to remember there is no spoon..."
					- The Matrix