Re: [mk2] interior door panels

I tried all of those methods as well,none worked for me either, so finally
settled on a couple of screws.  Got a bunch of those black screw cover
things off door panels in a junkyard, put them on my screws.  Looks real
good.  If you put the screws in the same place on both doors, covered with
those black plastic things it looks fine, and even made that way (for those
that don't know any better)
Brad