Ques. about some problems

hello everyone

I just got a 88 16v about a week ago, and I had a few question to ask.

First off  my oil light flashes when the rpm's are under 2500 , but only
when the engine is warm.  I am positive that there is enough oil in it.
Any suggestions?

Next, the engine sputters when i'm pulling out in first.  It lacks any
power until it gets to about 2800 rpm's.  Could this be a clogged fuel
filter, or am I not gonna get off that easy.  Possibly bad timing.  I'm
open to suggestions.  I'm probably gonna put some fuel injector cleaner
and a new filter in it tonight or tomorrow.  I'll let you know how that
goes

Thanks
Ryan