Large web update

All

	I have redone most of my car and personal webpage. I have updated all the
galleries and the new mods section. Put pics of me new grill and euro
bumpers up too in the new mods section. And for those of you how know how to
get to my personal site (more about me link then link from the bottom of the
page) I have redone it also. I put all of it into a new image map format for
now. Im working on a Flash enhanced version. Let me know how it works for
you all.

www.scirocco16v.com

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton