'84 for sale

    Need to unload my car before the city relieves me of it for expired tags
:).  Anyway, it is a black '84 scirocco with 5-speed and sunroof.  It runs
really well.  It drove wonderful up until 6 months ago when the clutch went
totally away.  I had to crashbox it home, and I just don't have time to fix
it.  Body is pretty straight, and the engine is solid, so I would still like
some money out of it.  Somebody who wants a parts car, or an easy
fixer-upper make me an offer.  I need to get rid of it.  The car is in
Noblesville, IN 46060.  If you have any questions or want to see it, drop me
an e-mail.  I should be around all day today and tomorrow.  Thanks all, and
sorry for wasting bandwidth.