New JE design grill and euro bumpers

Well I finally got around to putting my euro bumpers on and
removing my AC condenser this weekend. I also put on a JE
Designs V8 Maske grill and Kamei grill spoiler last weekend. On
the grill a word of caution, this is a very expensive grill and in
my opinion not worth the money (170.00 bucks). I do like the
looks but it is very fragile and when you get it takes 2 hours
or so of wet sanding and finishing to make it look decent.
Mine still needs work. You also need to get a grill spoiler to
make it look really cool which I planned on doing anyway but
the Kamei grill spoiler has been discontinued so for 80 bucks
new I got a decent deal. The euro bumpers went on easy but
with lots of extra parts for some reason. I cleaned out 4 birds
nests from my bumper channels and lost about a pound of
gravel dust and muck. I couldnt believe how much crap and
gravel came out. I also put on a Chris Cramer lower air dam
spoiler, I think that's what really ties every together. I had to
remove my Monza rear tips since they looked like a diving
board with the euro bumpers. I was very surprised how noise
dampening they really provided, my ears are still ringing from
the drive home, that's my next fix anyway..pics are up under the New Mods
section on my webpage at www.scirocco16v.com.

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management