From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2000 2:45 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Canadian Listers - [OT] kinda Question

Folks, How about replying off the list for this one.
(mailto:tberk@mindspring.com)

I passed on heading past Oregon & Washington this Summer to make
DriverFest & then Waterfest back-to-back. (I'm all Fested out right now
:) Shoot next time I'll not only bring the camera, I'll make sure the
press gets my mug published too. 8P

If I can, I'll make WF in 2001 but I'll be driving out in 2002 for sure.
(gotta show you guys that rust is meant to grow sloooooowly. :P )

But, I digress. I was wondering, since I'm planning ahead, what would be
the best month for a quick dash up the Pacific side of the continent? I
hear Summer lasts a few weeks up there and among other lovely attraction
the mosquitos are enormous.

Send me some ideas directly if you please. Anyone still reading at this
point can get a reader's digest version of what I find out if they like.
And of course it's an open invitation to join me on the adventure.

[Fair Warning Disclosure - At some part on the way I intend to bed down
under some trees & bushes.]

tia,
TBerk