EURO help please

Hello listers!

I am sitting in a cafe with the internet just outside stockholm and finally i get the chance to send out some mail and do some sorting.  aside from the fact that i am having a fucking crazy ass time here in europe, i have gone to two junkyards so far and i cannot find any scirocco parts whatsoever...in fact, i have only seen two rocs since i came here(to sweden).....this makes me want to cry!!  i made my chick over here follow this sweet mk2 with a zender kit.....and after pulling him over and checking out his ride(he had us spec headlights!), got a few pics and we were on our way...if anybody wants any euro lights off older passats(look kinda like dashers), audi 4k, or a1,a2 golfs, shoot me a mail and hopefully i'll get it sometime this week.....swedish listers....please speak up....
wf content: had a great time and met a lotta cool peeps...it was cool smoking a dube out in the parking lot and watching a yellow mk1 almost kill everybody
....just wish i could find both bumpers and some sick ass nuggets.....i really don't want to force this chick to take me to copenhagen.lol

well, enough bragging and sorry for the long ass email.
for those of you who haven't been over here,,,,,god dammnit call your travel agent.

thanks for your time,
rob