Re: EURO help please

>in fact, i have only seen two rocs since i came here(to sweden).....this
makes me want to cry!!

Apparently only about 4  or 500 mk2 roccos got imported to sweden so that's
probably why you're having a hard time finding stuff there.

>i really don't want to force this chick to take me to copenhagen.lol

YES let this chick take you to copehnagen, it is a beuatiful city and you
won't be sorry!!!!!  My mum hails from the city of Esbjerg which is just a
few miles outside of Copenhagen.  MAke sure you check out Tivoli Gardens
too. The rides may not be like Magic Mountain or anything, but it's a
beautiful place all the same.

If you ride the tunnel of love in Tivoli, make sure not to stick your hands
in the water, my little cousin who lives in copenhagen stands up in the boat
and pees in the water *every* time. And I'm sure he's not the only one :)

 Danish Pastry Marie