Re: Waterfest adventures (long)

Yo!  Ya'll stop pickin' on my man Paul, eh?  He's a man with a plan,
and I for one really really like his ride.  Don't mess.  Cha.

:-)

==Brett

>At 4:10 PM -0700 8/1/00, Paul Maione wrote:
>
>>For anyone who doesn't know, I beat Jim's broke ass to
>>that car and now he's all pissed because he's not as
>>quick as I am.
>
>No, Paul just whined more. :-)
>
>>Filthy?!?! You wish beoutch.
>

>Well, it was!  It was pretty darn cruddy.
>
>Now it is not.  Like I said, it's Paul's wet dream come true:  He's
>driving a car just like Brett's.
>

>>That's right. And if they woulda let me into the show,
>>I would cleaned all you suckaz out.

You know we'll be parkin' side-by-side, roight?

>>And as far as the Villians go, I'm looking into a set
>>of 17 inch ABT's, I find the Vilians are too much. You
>>wanna buy em Jim? I know how much you love them, and
>>how yer pissed that I bought them before you also.
>>I'll cutcha a good price.

Dude!  The Villains look soooo good on that car.  You've gotta run
with them!

>Yeah, you're right. I LOVE Konig Villians.  Nobody else in the world
>has them, so they are something special.  (I mean geez, just about
>ANYONE can get Brock B2's these days....)

How do you think I got this black-eye, eh? :}

==Brett