Re: Waterfest adventures (long)

--- Paul Maione <scirocco_16v@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Down by where the Toronto crew was parked, I see a
> > white 16v.

> For anyone who doesn't know, I beat Jim's broke ass to
> that car and now he's all pissed because he's not as
> quick as I am.

Ah but wait'll you see Mr. Jarrett's newest acquisition.
(Hell, wait 'til HE sees it)  Once the paint's been buffed
out it'll be a really sweet car.  For those who don't know,
Jim is acquiring an '84 Wolfsburg Edition that I picked up
from the original owner the week before Waterfest.  (Owner
e-mailed me outta the blue about it!)  He was gettin' set
to retire and his wife wanted the extra cars gone...   so
Jim jumped on it.

I need to start charging more commission.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.