Import Nationals at SIR

OK Gang, Here it is!!!

Aug 12 & 13th, N.I R.A. Import Nationals.  I am hoping to see a LOT of you
all there.  Cramer, DeLong, Andre, Marie, Corrado Club, everyone!!!  I have
actually challenged a couple Hondas that probably won't show, but I   AM
Winning the burn out contest this year!!!  And, for those of you who
attended the Bug Nationals, I have some stiff competition!!  Anyway, Gates
open at 8am, time trials are from 9am to 1pm, burn out contest at 1pm, then
eliminations at 2pm.  Now, it says on the SIR schedule that this event is
Sat and Sun?  Then elsewhere it says only Sunday.  I have called, but didn't
have any answer.  Their URL is:  www.seattleraceway.com so maybe someone
else can decifer the info.  Anyway, I think it would be cool to have a
meeting point (breakfast or whatever) then off to the race, then maybe
something afterwards.  If it does go both days, we'll have breakfast and
party BOTH days!!!  Anyway, Just wanted to let everyone know so we can start
the planning now.  Lets all keep track of who all is going!!

I'll be there!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco