Re: Quieter Muffler

> At 01:00 AM 8/1/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >I have a TT exhaust with the TT downpipe and high
> flow cat and an ultra flow
> >muffler. I just got pulled over for my exhaust
> being too loud. What muffler
> >can I get that will make my exhaust quieter?
> >
> >Justin
> >'86 Scirocco 16v 2.0L

I used to get hassled with this camaro I had running
straight header mufflers. It was loud, but not as loud
as some of those Harleys out there. I've seen those
guys set off car alarms just by goosing the throttle!
They never seem to get pulled over, and none that I
have talked to get bothered about being too loud. Who
they pull over seems to be based on some arbitrary
value system. Anyways, like someone said, if your car
passed inspection then the cops shouldn't bother you.
Maybe your neighbors have complained? Neighbors can
really cause problems...

Jorel Jackson
85 8v, 87 16v