Re: Quieter Muffler

The solution on my car was a flowmaster muffler. (50
series delta flow.  A direct fit and much quieter than
the tt straight through.  I didn't notice a power loss
either.  Much more livable than the straight through
set up.  I know cause I followed my friend to
waterfest and I couldn't hear my car over his and we
have the same exhaust set up other than the rear
muffler.
.02
Tony