Re: Digifant injection Chip question (non rocc)

    This is exactly why Digifant bites so much. AFAIK, there aren't any
available and when you try to mod a Digi engine, you just hit a glass ceiling.
I hate Digifant, personally. It was  VW in-house design that they did to try
and get it cheaper than Bosch's system.
    -Josiah