VW Motorsports trans mount...

..is made of rubber.  It is harder/stiffer than the stock mount, but still rubber.

Victor

>>> "Ian Overholt" <ioverholt@hotmail.com> 04/27 12:41 PM >>>
You know about poly rears, right?  If you don't want to hear "CLUNK CLUNK
CLUNK CLUNK" again, then you don't want a poly rear mount.  There is a heavy
duty rear that is good or the motorsport mount.  I think there is a solid
mount too.  Maybe the solid one is the motorsport one, I'm not too clear on
that.  Anyone???

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition