Volksfest (Part II)

Hey,
  Ok, well it appears as though my group may be shrinking...Thus far, I believe that it is just going to be myself and Chuck U going to the show from the DE area (Although I haven't heard from Joe M. yet)...Anyone else ?  Being that this is the first show Im taking the Rocco to, I want to make it a most enjoyable (eg. finding a group and driving like asses, and subsequently pissing people off who choose to drive inferior vehicles) time.

-Steve H
'88 16v Rocco
"I can read by the light of my cherry-red brake rotor" edition