Re: Hi

At 04:11 PM 4/26/00 -0500, Phil Miron wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>     I was on the list before, but I will introduce myself again:
>
>My name is Phil Miron, I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - I am 25
>Years old and I have a Grey '84 8v 1.8L - power steering (that doesn't
>work, maybe the rack), power windows, central locks, sun-roof, cruise
>(which doesn't work), multi-function computer (which works when the tach
>works...) and an engine from an '86 (hydraulic valves) - at least I was
>told it was from an '86.
>     I look forward to drawing from your 'rocco wisdom!
>
>Phil

How Ya Feal-In? :)

btw- I usually get email with this type of title and it's a ploy for an
adult entertainment site.  ;)

1. How is your PS fluid?
2. Leaking anywere?
3. Looked at Redline's new web site redo, saw synthetic PS fluid there. Hmmm
4. What happens with the steering when you put the front end on jacks and
run the engine? Power steering work at all?

Lets hear from ya.
TBerk