RE: Hi

Welcome back...all your friends are here.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Phil Miron
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 2:11 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Hi

Hello all,

    I was on the list before, but I will introduce myself again:

My name is Phil Miron, I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - I am 25 Years old and I have a Grey '84 8v 1.8L - power steering (that doesn't work, maybe the rack), power windows, central locks, sun-roof, cruise (which doesn't work), multi-function computer (which works when the tach works...) and an engine from an '86 (hydraulic valves) - at least I was told it was from an '86.
    I look forward to drawing from your 'rocco wisdom!

Phil