Re: shock absorbers

Bilsteins!!  But, installing stiff struts/shocks will not necessarily make
your ride stiff unless your are going to go with Coilovers (oh no, not that
thread again!).  Best bang for your buck would the the Bilsteins with either
a nuespeed race spring or equivelant.  I don't use nuespeed stuff but that
will give you the right idea.  HTH!!

Dave