Re: shock absorbers

Ryan,
I have been running Bilstein Sports (old ones but won't die) and Neuspeed
Progressive Race springs (red). Amazingly the ride is not that bad (I am
running 195/55/14's and it is a Mk1). It corners like on rails when pushed
to the limit during autocrossing but still manages a firm but comfortable
ride on the streets. IMO a very good combination.
The only problem so far is that even with the rear spring perches adjusted
to the highest setting, the front still sits a little higher than the back,
but not terribly noticeable.
I will be putting the same setup on my Cosmos when it is finished (thanks to
Alex for the fronts) I like it so much.
HTH

Randy B
81 Cosmos Scirocco S - future project
81 Mars Scirocco S - tt 1847cc 8V
87 gold Scirocco 16V - parts for Cosmos project. 8)