Re: starter bushing

OK, this 12 point starter bolt thing must be 16V only or something.  I've
yet to run across anything other than an 8mm bucket (allen) bolt (A1), or
a 6 point cap screw (A2 - think these are 15 or 17 mm - can't remember).
This is on cars ranging from '80 through 92 - 8V gas or diesel.

Drew

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 thescirocco@juno.com wrote:

> > ok, moving on now.  I got the 12point for the starter bolts,
> What size was it?
> >
> I guess its '85 and up on the 12 pointed starter bolts...

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca