Re: [non-roc] but VW related... first tattoo

The old original KDF emblem was a VW surrounded
by a stylized swastika (being a Nazi-run company).
I used to have a shirt with that emblem, but the implications
of an asian guy wearing something with a swastika on it
was just too much... :)

On a related note, one of my air-cooled buddies has a tatoo
on his back of a jester juggling several air-cooled Vdubs,
and a Wolfsburg crest on his foot.....

Alex Ting
'86 zender z400 roc
'83 mad max turbo roc
'97 ducati 748 monoposto

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213