non rocco- Jetta parts request.

Greetings: I apologize for the off Rocco subject, but
I have noticed there are a lot of VW parts gurus on
here. I need the following parts for a 1991 Jetta. I
believe these parts may be the same from the mid
eighties through the early nineties but,I am not sure.

dash front speaker cover LH
dash front speaker cover RH
instrument panel gauge/accessory bezel (goes around
outside of instruments and dash switches)
ashtray door
all 4 dash vents
climate control switch w/factory air
front door speaker covers
stock VW AM/FM/Cassette radio

Just email me direct, with the price and shipping
amount you need. I am located in McCalla, AL 35111.

TIA.

Hank Bragg: 85 Flash Silver 8v
            91 Jetta (For Sale)