WTB/T: Good JH head

Hello all,
    I'm in need of a good JH head, since Claudia's has troubles (head
studs all broken off in it and some valves aren't sealing right).
I could just rebuild the head, but if somebody has a head that has been
pressure tested and is known to be good, I'd rather just go with that.
I don't have much money at the moment (but will within the next couple
of months), but I have lots of VW parts sitting around, for A1's, A2's,
and QSW's. Transmissions, diffs, CV's, engines, doors, ALL KINDS of
stuff if you need something and have a good JH head. Email me privately.
I'm in Weare, NH - if you're close that's even better.
    Later!
    -Josiah