Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 21:05:24 -0600
From: "Owen" <mr.peepers@home.com>
Subject: eBay sucks

Wow, my first eBay experience sucked balls.  I was the high bidder for days,
and nobody else bid, then i go to check on my bid 1 minute before it closes
and i'm still on top.  i figure i've got it all wrapped up.  then i come
back later to get in contact with the seller and it turns out some
dicksmack's outbid me by 50 cents 30 seconds or so before it closed.  eBay
sucks, i just thought i'd share that with you all.  (scirocco related cause
it was parts).

Any eBay vets have some tips on how to make sure i get that part i really
wanted?

    Thanks for letting me rant...

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571
Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Try to remember there is no spoon..."
					- The Matrix