Re: BOGE Progas or Turbogas?

Can't help on the gauge clusters, but:

The ProGas shocks are not designed to be used with lowering springs.

Go with the TurboGas.  I had them with my H&Rs and was happy with them for
the first year or so on PA's nasty, horrible roads.  They were about 1/2
blown after a year... but we have really bad roads here-- so they should be
a good shock for use elsewhere in the country.

I have Konis now and wish I would have just done them to begin with.  Or
Tokikos...

Jason

At 01:58 PM 4/24/2000 , WaspHwy@aol.com wrote:
>I need some new inexpensive shocks for my 84 GTI. which are better all around
>shocks, the pro's or turbo's? also, will these work with H&R or Neuspeed
>lowering springs (1.5-1.25" drop)? and how come nobody responded to my
>question about the guage clusters??? =(    TIA
>
>--

1987 Scirocco 16v
1989 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro

http://members.aol.com/rocco16v