Re: BOGE Progas or Turbogas?

If you are putting them on a lowered car go with the turbogas.  Coincidentaly, I
have a pair of front turbogas that I have used for about 5 months that I am
getting rid of if you are interested.  They are off my 84' 8V Scirocco which uses
external threaded nuts.  I think the Rabbit might use internal threads????

-=Rick