Re: Window tint question.

> I have the rear tinted ONLy because here in PA its technically illegal to
tint
> anything but the two back sides and the back.

More and more communities are dropping this old law about window tint (not
necessarily the front side windows, but the % of tint) due to the number of
factory cars coming out with super dark rear windows.  It's tough for local
law enforcement to justify tickets for people with older cars, and not for
the people with brand new cars (minivans, Toyota 4-runners, etc.).  At least
that's the way it is up here in farm country.  Although I'm sure the
Stockton, CA PD sees things differently.

two cents,