and use alot of water so it does not stick right away. Mine looks great!

From: "Travis Bedford" <tmb16v@hotmail.com> on 04/20/2000 03:18 PM MST

To:   scirocco-L@scirocco.org
cc:    (bcc: Michael A Weiler/Lancaster/Corporate/Armstrong)
Subject:  Window tint question.

Got a limo tint done the other day. Like the privacy, and it's pretty
necessary here in Arizona. The shop wouldn't do the rear window, though.
They said they would have to take off the spoiler. Ummm, I'll remove the
spoiler when I start smoking crack. I guess they wanted to tint the outside
of the window. Anyone have the rear tinted? Is it on the inside or out. The
most I could see would be removing the wiper motor.

Travis.
'88 16V.