Re: Window tint question.

On kind of a unrelated note, I had a friend burn his retinas welding and
severly damage his eyes. He has to wear perscirption sunglasses 24/7. He has
a medical waiver for tint, and his fully tricked black out dodge ram has tint
so dark that at noon you have to turn the dome light to find anything inside.
I love my tint and wouldnt trade it for the world, gives the car a nice look
and cozy feel when driving. I have never been pulled over for my tint
although in Iowa where I had it done it was very illegal.....I think its a
matter of cop discretion more than anything else.

Shannon
'87 16V
Seattle
http://www.geocities.com/dasstrega/default.htm