Re: short shifter Q

I have to agree with Kevin on this. I'm 6'1" and I find it a little hard
to shift with the short shift kit installed on the chopped shifter.
Luckily, mine is stock length, but I have two pals with chopped shifters.
They seem to like it, but one is a lanky fruit cake and the other is a
little circus midget.
If you must cut, follow Kevins advise and cut a little at a time. You'll
be happier in the long run.

Eric Ellis