Re: short shifter Q

I CUT DOWN MY SHIFTER!!!!!

I whacked about 2 inches off of it.  With that, the
50% eurosport short shift kit, and all new bushings it
shifted very easily, and I quit banging my knuckles
against my radio.

Be advised - unless you have a way to re-thread the
shifter, you will have to buy an aftermarket shift
knob.

Oh, and yah - the other 2 holes on your new short
shift rod are for the different shift throws.  Kinda
the purpose for buying the kit isn't it?

Mark

--- Dan Kraus <u1002712@warwick.net> wrote:
> Has anyone CUT down there shifter???????????? If so
> HOW MUCH SHOULD BE
> CUT????????????
>

> Thanks,
> Dan Kraus