                Dashboard
        Author: Oliver Deisinger
      Betatest: Christoph Köpke
              Homepage: http://members.tripod.de/deisinger/
          Date: 28.02.2000
  Editors used: CarCad v1.42 by Chris Barnard
                NFS4 FCE Tweaker v0.1 by Chris Barnard
                NFS FCE Converter Programmed by Rocket
                NFS Wizard v0.3.0.65 by Jesper Juul-Mortensen
                Adobe Photoshop v4.0 (c) Adobe Systems Incorporated

go to this page, click on NFS and download the desired car.
http://members.tripod.de/deisinger/

There is a german Scirocco II , 1.6l 75PS,
quite detailed, with nice interior,
but it seems like  the valve shaft seals are worn :-)

Greets
Dirk