Re: ND reservations now media coverage

Kevin Collins wrote:

> It's far from perfect, but overall it ain't a bad rag.  Sure they're whores
> to their advertisers - but that's true of ALL car mags..

I dunno. Aside from their pandering to their advertisers, I find Europen Car to
be mostly devoid of substance. Back in the VW&P days they could hotrod cars all
day without high-tech gadgetry and real engineering. Now however, you need to
take a much more sophisticated approach.

As loathe as I am to say it, if you want to read a real tuner's magazine you've
got to pick up Sport Compact Car. I'm not very into their choice of rides but
their projects are incredible! The writing is excellent but the depth to which
they develop the cars is just unparalleled. Grassroots Motorsports is up there,
too for real racing and car development content.

The big-daddy 'zine of them all, though, is Cars and Car Conversions! Ever thumb
through that? DAMN! I thought we Yanks were hardcore...

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!