RE: ND reservations now media coverage

> Doug Teulie wrote:
>
> > Media coverage will be great at New Dimensions.
>
> Kevin Collins wrote:
>
> Speaking of which - we REALLY need to try to get some press coverage
> specifically for OUR huge gathering there.  Potter is buddies with James
> Sly at EC.  It would be awesome to get a write up and some pics in a
"real"
> magazine like EC.  We need to work on this!

You mean you guys still have subscriptions to "every other european car
except Volkswagens and definitely not any of the A1 chassis cars" magazine?
I finally got fed up with the spotty coverage of cars that I could afford.
When I first got my subscription in the old days (1989) they actually did
some decent articles.  Then after Neuspeed crossed over it went down quick.

David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI
Eugene, OR