Re: Glowing red manifold?!

> > We then took it out for a spin, we soon found out it had
> > 0% ass,
>
> I must be getting old, because I don't understand this slang kids are using
> anymore.

  you're not the only one. hell, there's a kid i know that keeps saying
everything is 'tight'. first thing that pops into my mind is suspension
and the second thing is...um, well, we won't discuss that here (ladies
are present) :)  i grew up mostly in the eighties (i'm not THAT old) and
the slang words that i still use are in both 'bill & ted' movies. i
doubt my kids will even understand what they're saying in the movie (the
big word in 'american graffitti' the other night was 'boss'). how the
times are changing....

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com