Bosal

Bosal (OEM VW exhaust maker) is also the manufacturer of BroSpeed.  I think they make performance exhausts predominantly for the 2.0 and VR6's tho'.  Which brings me to another question.  If the 1.8 16V was placed in the Scirocco and the GTI, then can we assume the BroSpeed units for the 1.8 16v GTI engine will fit the Scirocco 16v?  I ask because it seems there's a ton of aftermarket support for the 1.8 16V GTI but none for our beloved Sciroccos.

Steph