Re: Window tint question.

In a message dated 4/20/00 6:33:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tmb16v@hotmail.com writes:

<< Got a limo tint done the other day. Like the privacy, and it's pretty
 necessary here in Arizona. The shop wouldn't do the rear window, though.
 They said they would have to take off the spoiler. Ummm, I'll remove the
 spoiler when I start smoking crack. I guess they wanted to tint the outside
 of the window. Anyone have the rear tinted? Is it on the inside or out. The
 most I could see would be removing the wiper motor. >>

So my first question is why didn't you do this yourself?  It's not that hard.
 All you need is a squirt bottle with H2O and a little dishwashing soap, a
squeegee, and a razor.  And of course the tint.  To do the rear window, you
should remove the rear wiper.  The whole job should take about 30 minutes or
so, an hour if you mess up.  So get out there, get the tint and get going.
Let me know if you need any more help.

HTH,
Stewart