Re: dynoed a 2008cc motor

Aftermarket exhaust IS 2.25 inch.  Stock is 2 - 2.125 inch.  The Techtonics
exhaust is really nice.  I have not noticed any low end loss.  Truthfully, I
don't think the TT exhaust got me much (especially since I'm still using the
stock downpipe), BUT the TT was WAY cheaper than replacing the stock
muffler.  The only thing I miss about the stock exhaust is the tip
alignment.  You just cannot buy a tip that fits EXACTLY how the stock 16v
tip went.  But I love the sound of the TT.  Hopefully this summer I will
dyno the car and I'll see if I've got any power over stock.  The exhaust is
the only non-stock thing on the engine.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition