Re: HAHAHAHA...And Euro plates...and some more HAHAHA

--- Steve H <kracker@UDel.Edu> wrote:
> Hey all,
>    Well, here's my question...Can I register my car
> with Euro Plates ????  I saw that Brett has
> them..But I dunno where he lives..Also, The other
> day I saw a USA Plate..No state, it was red, white,
> and blue and it said "USA"..any ideas?  I was
> looking for some answers and found this....

I would sa no on the Euro plates.

The other is Diplomat plate. Watch out for those for
they really don't have to follow our laws. THere was
an accident a while back in the DC area where this
lady got killed by a (I believe) drunk diplomat and he
claimed immunity. I also think that he did not get
away with that because he killed the girl.

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'86 GTI