Re: HAHAHAHA...And Euro plates...and some more HAHAHA

>    Well, here's my question...Can I register my car with Euro Plates
> ????  I saw that Brett has them..But I dunno where he lives..Also, The
> other day I saw a USA Plate..No state, it was red, white, and blue and
> it said "USA"..any ideas?  I was looking for some answers and found
> this....

  you might be able to get away with one on the front (if you're only
required to have them on the rear) sort of as a 'vanity' plate. other
than that, i know that many people put them on for looks when their not
driving. as for the usa tags, it's possible that these were issued for a
visiting dignitary, ambassador, etc. there again, if it only on the
front it could have been a vanity plate as well.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com